Open Life Wilkeson Campus Pastor
Summary of Role
Lead people within a community to lead people into a growing relationship with Jesus.
- The primary leader, developer, empowerer, encourager, and caregiver for the Open Life Campus Staff
- Scheduling oversight
- Leadership recruitment and development
- Talent scout for the campus, encouraging people to adventure more significant levels of ministry involvement.
- Culture model and standard evaluator, making sure the Open Life DNA is pure and felt.
- Develop a team that helps people elevate their life in the three practice of the open culture; connecting, serving and sharing life with God and each other.
- Primary connector to the community and it’s needs, strategic partnerships and stories to capture and celebrate
- Come to weekly staff meetings prepared to contribute to the overall mission of the church and grow as a leader.
- Directly report to Lead Pastor
- Grow personally in your relationship with Jesus
- Participate in or Lead a Group
- Serve on a Team for Open Life Services
- Weekly assist with set up and tear down
- Tithe and participate in Offerings
- Invite people to Open Life regularly
Open Life Leadership Application Process
- Complete Leadership Application Form (this will take you 30 minutes, work will not save, you must complete this in one sitting)
- Construct a Resume with a cover letter and current photo of yourself
- Email this resume after completing the application to email@example.com
- We will review your application & resume and respond to you with our intent of continuing on or not prior to contacting your references.
- An Open Life staff member will conduct the first interview.
- This will be face to face if possible, or if distance prohibits this we will attempt a video-conference or phone interview.
- You may have interviewed face to face prior to beginning this process, in that case we will proceed to the next step.
- We will contact all of your references, while you complete a DISC Behaviors & Motivators Assessment.
- This assessment and review is worth $250 and is a huge add value to you as a person. We ask that you pay for this assessment up front at the cost of $108 and if hired we will reimburse you for the cost. Either way we will walk through your results with you.
- Pending our findings from step 4, we will proceed to a Group interview.
- This is a two-hour face to face with two or more of our team/leadership.
- Within a week from this interview you will be informed as to the results.