The Church Planting Apprenticeship takes place at all Campuses
Apprentice with Thad Huff and the Open Life team in preparation for a sovereign or affiliate church launch. Reproducing the mission of people leading people into a growing relationship with Jesus. And the unique DNA of an uncomplicated church.
“…I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.” (Matthew 16:18, NIV84)
“So it is with you…try to excel in gifts that build up the church.” (1 Corinthians 14:12, NIV84)
“Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.” (Romans 12:2, NIV84)
““Come, follow me,” Jesus said, “and I will make you fishers of men.” At once they left their nets and followed him.” (Matthew 4:19–20, NIV84)
“Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.” (Philippians 4:9, NIV84)
“We loved you so much that we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well, because you had become so dear to us.” (1 Thessalonians 2:8, NIV84)
- You get to relearn the mission of Jesus church through the lens of a missionally attractional church. (Jer. 29:4-7; Matt. 4:19-20; 16:18; Rom. 12:2)
- Bi-monthly one-on-one Q&A with Thad over coffee concerning any topic of interest
- Weekly join the Staff of Open Life and observe and contribute as we course correct, optimize and celebrate what has been and what is going to be. This is a huge culture-creating environment.
- You will engage the mission of Open Life by joining a serve team.
- You will attend, learn and contribute to the process at our Open Life staff meetings | Tuesday Nights 7pm-9pm @Rainier Hills Church in Buckley, WA
- You will actively pursue being present within your launch community and come prepared to one-on-one meetings with needed clarity, and readiness for actionable items for your future.
- Launch a church in ______________________
- Plan timeline, details and numbers necessary to do this below
- Complete Leadership Application Form (this will take you 30 minutes, work will not save, you must complete this in one sitting)
- Construct a Resume with a cover letter and current photo of yourself
- Email this resume after completing the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will review your application & resume and respond to you with our intent of continuing on or not prior to contacting your references.
- An Open Life staff member will conduct the first interview.
- This will be face to face if possible, or if distance prohibits this we will attempt a video-conference or phone interview.
- You may have interviewed face to face prior to beginning this process, in that case we will proceed to the next step.
- We will contact all of your references, while you complete a DISC Behaviors & Motivators Assessment.
- This assessment and review is worth $250 and is a huge add value to you as a person. We ask that you pay for this assessment up front at the cost of $108 and if accepted into the apprenticeship we will reimburse you for the cost. Either way we will walk through your results with you.
- Pending our findings from step 4, we will proceed to a Group interview.
- This is a two-hour face to face with two or more of our team/leadership.
- Within a week from this interview you will be informed as to the results.
APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY