We are EXCITED for Open Life’s first in-person gathering, in nearly 4 months, on Saturday, July 11th at 10 am at Rainier Hills Christian Fellowship. While it will look and feel different for many reasons (Saturday, Outdoors, Social Distancing Guidelines, etc.) I am excited we have found a way to gather together in person.
Here are the specifics for July 11th (Be sure to watch the video for an explanation of all these details):
- We will have A-boards out leading you from 410 to Rainier Hills Christian Fellowship (23711 Entwhistle Rd, Buckley, WA 98321).
- When you pull into the church parking lot you will make your way around the right side of the facility to a large back grass area where we will hold the service.
- We want everyone to feel safe and welcome including those who are vulnerable, so we will be wearing masks out of love and to remain in compliance with the guidelines in place by the State and the CDC (We’ll have masks available if you don’t have one).
- We will be practicing 6 Feet of social distance between families while we gather.
Bring a lawn chair or a blanket to sit on.
- We will be keeping our time together under 35 minutes.
- There will be bathrooms available during our time, but it’s a good idea to use your own restroom before you come.
We hope the ability to meet together in person brings much joy and excitement to everyone at Open Life. As we continue to exhaust many additional options to meet in-person in the future, would you continue to pray for one another, our church, and its leaders.
We must continue to be people leading people into a growing relationship with Jesus. We can be flexible in order to help people practice the Three: connecting with God and each other, serving God and each other and sharing your life with God and each other. This has been a trying season for us all, but we’re looking forward to being together again, next week and beyond.
Open Life Church