volunteer hours at Open Life
Cups of coffee consumed.
unique organizations partnered with
People served with Big Give Meals
So, we have an App…
the cultures we are known for
There are many churches in Bonney Lake, churches in Sumner, and the surrounding region…so what set’s Open Life apart? It’s our culture.
Meet our team
Open Life has a vision to rapidly reproduce people who lead people into a growing relationship with Jesus. We want to see every community have a church led by amazing pastors in the communities surrounding Bonney Lake, WA. We are constantly growing this team.FIND OUT MORE ABOUT US
what people are saying
- "Open Life is a great church where it's easy to feel welcome. I show up with jeans and a hat most weeks and never feel out of place. The messages are based on scripture and are engaging for me in my life. I would recommend it to all my friends."Jadon Google Review
- “As someone who is fairly new to the church, it was interesting to me to hear a bit more about the history of the church as well as the core values, mission, and opportunities to connect and to serve….there are many! Though I’m just beginning to get to know people here, I’ve felt at home in this church since the 1st Sunday I attended. So appreciate the way the church is involved in the community.”Rachel55+ attendee from Trilogy in Tehaleh
- “I've grown up in churches and thought that most were about the same until I found Open Life. Their philosophy made me challenge what I thought churches were supposed to be about.”Elizabeth KrausBonney Lake Chamber Referral
- “I love the fact that OpenLife is a community of people leading people. This focus encourages us to all be involved, serving, giving, and loving not only at OpenLife but outside it. Gospel is not about just getting people to come to the church but to be the church, living a life that just draws those ,that God has called, in. It is a great honor to be part of this journey and be part of the whole redemption process.”CraigFamily from Falling Water
- “It’s not only fun to just meet together but so valuable to talk through all that Open Life is about and actively doing to live out our mission and values. There are a lot of moving parts that we all need to be aware of so that we can help where needed."Dani#proud Young Married from Lakeland
- "I think I was refreshed by the change in preaching style from what I've been accustomed to in the past...My son said matter-of-factly that he would consider going here again."sharonOpen Life Guest Survey