what people are saying
- "I had fallen away from God, and I felt so disconnected from the world and lost because I had grown up in a home where we believed in God and went to a Catholic church every Sunday. Open Life was the first church I had went to that made me feel at home, and like I could be myself without judgment. The pastors are amazing and love people and getting to know each individual. Come as you are!"LindseyGoogle Review
- "After visiting Open Life Church the first time, we came back again because we liked the worship service, liked the message by Pastor Thad, felt welcomed, and, most importantly, felt a presence of The Holy Spirit in a way that I personally have not felt in a long time. I couldn't quit crying, although I tried to because I didn't want to look like the crazy lady."Jan CrawfordInvited Guests of Open Life Members
- "I think I was refreshed by the change in preaching style from what I've been accustomed to in the past...My son said matter-of-factly that he would consider going here again."sharonOpen Life Guest Survey
- "I have been looking for a church for my husband, daughter and me to join since we moved to Bonney Lake 2 years ago. I needed a church that was bible based but also was open to everyone, that teaches about the bible in a way we can relate to it through our lives today. The moment we walked through the door at Open Life we felt welcome. Our daughter loves the children's program where she learns weekly and gets to play and meet new friends. The adult service is truly amazing. The music is uplifting and fills our souls. Then the pastor talks and with every week we are taught lessons, lessons we can take with us for the following week. In less than 2 months we have found a home for our family. "Melynda Google Review
- “I've grown up in churches and thought that most were about the same until I found Open Life. Their philosophy made me challenge what I thought churches were supposed to be about.”Elizabeth KrausBonney Lake Chamber Referral
volunteer hours by Open Life
Cups of coffee served.
organizations partnered with
People served with Big Give Meals
So, we have an App…
the cultures we are known for
There are many churches in Bonney Lake, churches in Sumner, and the surrounding region…so what set’s Open Life apart? It’s our culture.
Meet our team
Open Life has a vision to rapidly reproduce people who lead people into a growing relationship with Jesus. We want to see every community have a church led by amazing pastors in the communities surrounding Bonney Lake, WA. We are constantly growing this team.FIND OUT MORE ABOUT US